There is a plethora of reasons, both financial and operational, to install an energy management automation solution to your commercial office. Automated buildings are energy efficient, comfortable and virtually effortless to operate. With the perfect solution, the advantages of using automation are highly considerable. However, the consequences of a poorly created system are difficult to reverse. If you are looking to have office automation in the sense to control HVAC, lights, security, and digital signage from a remote device such as iPad or mobile device, then this article will help to satisfy your curiosity greatly. Read on to discover some of the basic advantages of commercial office automation solutions you need to know.
- The Operational Advantages
- Making Quantum Improvements Highly Possible: There is always a link between profitability, environmental quality, and operating cost. Innovative PC technology is the key to managing costs and facilities efficiently. The already existing personnel cannot keep up with rising demands without better tools. It is either costs increase in other areas or quality suffers such as utility charges, contracted services, or personnel. A good commercial office automation solution will always make quantum improvements highly possible.
- Maintains Quantifiable Comfort/Convenience: Computerised controls will help to maintain lighting and temperature levels in your office to provide measured comfort. Maintaining constant lighting and temperature levels cuts down on wasted energy and increases productivity.
- Simplified Building Operation: Real-time graphical displays and remote controls from iPad will help you to see exactly what is happening with the appliances in your office without having to crawl up the ceilings or go up to the roof. It will help to save you money and time on expensive problem determination checks, and simplified operations.
- Lowers Occupant Complaints: Fewer occupant complaints simply means a more comfortable building. It implies happier occupants, less time resolving complaints and a highly productive business environment.
- Prevents Business Distortions/Interruptions: Unanticipated appliance breakdown will lead to expensive business interruptions. The cost of processes in a building and workers can be around fifty to one hundred times the facility operating expense on a square foot basis. When clients are involved, the impact can be equally expensive. Emergency repairs and breakdowns are highly expensive. Computerised controls will automatically check appliance status and help you reduce unanticipated problems.
- The Financial Advantages
- Lowers Maintenance Expenses: Operating the appliance in your office less and regulating it properly minimises wear-and-tear. This will also help to keep maintenance expenses down.
- Reduces Utility Cost: The equipment operating costs in question will be reduced to about twenty percent. This will also help you save money on energy bills.
- Improves Your Property Value: The value or worth of most commercial offices is associated with the net operating income. Reducing utility expenses boosts the net operating income on a dollar-to-dollar basis. This simple concept will help to enhance your property worth in an ephemeral of time.
- It Manages Hidden And Direct Expenses: Recognising the actual expenses and how they are regulated affects your business ability to compete. Using office automation technology will reduce costs significantly on utilities, personnel, lost productivity, appliance replacement, and repair.
- It Is A Great Investment: Commercial office automation solutions are a great investment for you. Most of the system you adopt will pay for themselves from energy cost savings alone in an ephemeral of time.
Check out Smart Home Building Contracting’s smart office solutions that can provide these benefits to your office space today!